LG 43″ ULTRA HD Smart 4K TV
- More consistent colour and contrast from any seats
- Active HDR expanding your HDR choices
- Contrast booster for HDR-like viewing
- The science of light control
- Upscale the resolution to 4K quality
- Surround yourself in rich sound
A vibrant and vivid picture from any angle
Our latest Ultra HD innovation is built into the unique IPS 4K panel meaning your entertainment is viewable from any angle without distortion
Learn more about IPS 4K
Multi HDR – see more of the HDR picture
Advanced formatting technology enables LG UHD TV to output many recognised High Dynamic Range algorithms, such as HLG and HDR 10. Get the HDR experience from more HDR sources.
Learn more about Multi HDR
HDR Effect – new heights of picture quality
Make the ordinary, extraordinary. Advanced picture processing produces an HDR effect for standard dynamic range content. Lift your ordinary entertainment to a new level of colour and contrast.
Ultra Luminance – The science of light control
Enjoy brighter whites and darker blacks thanks to local dimming technology which lifts the brightest scenes to brilliant new levels and the darkest shadows to life.
Scale new heights of resolution
Take your entertainment to a new level with LG’s 4K Upscaler and HEVC decoder for 4K streaming.
Immersive multi-channel sound effect
Great television deserves great audio. This sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA Surround effect.
* webOS GUI may differ by country.
* Services are subject to availability, may require subscription and could vary across products and platforms. Internet connection required.
* Magic remote included in box with selected webOS TV models.
* Netflix Hotkey on the remote may not be available in certain countries.
LG webOS 3.5,
security you can trust
The security manager in webOS3.5, earns prestigious CC international security certification and UL CAP2900-1 certification for its ability to provide superior privacy protection. It prevents the installation of unauthorized applications, hacking and leaks of privacy.