Samsung Galaxy J8
- 6.0 inch display, 720 pixels x 1480 pixels resolution
- OS: Android v8.0 Oreo
- Octa Core processor, Snapdragon 450 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Back camera: Dual: 16MP(f/1.7) 5MP(f/1.9), LED flash, autofocus, geo-tagging, panorama, touch focus, face detection, HDR & 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front camera: 16MP, f/1.9, LED flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID unlock, fingerprint(rear), accelerometer, proximity
- 2G, 3G, 4G networks
- 3500mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J8 first appeared in Kenya in May 2018. This smartphone features 6.0 inches of screen that has 720 x 1480 pixels of resolution. The Galaxy J8 comes in Black, Gold and Blue colours, and weighs 191 grams. This phone measures 159.2 x 75.7 x 8.2 mm, which makes it easy to fit into any pocket.
The primary camera in Samsung Galaxy J8 is 16 MP (f/1.7) 5 MP (f/1.9) and the secondary camera has 16 MP. Moreover, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR make the picture quality of the phone even better. Galaxy J8 phone comes with 4GB RAM and has an internal storage of 64 GB, which can be further expanded upto 256 GB.
The non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery assures longevity of the Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy J8 phone. This handset has Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system, Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset, Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. For top-notch photographs, the smartphone has 16 MP (f/1.7) 5 MP (f/1.9) primary camera with autofocus and LED flash, and 16 MP secondary camera.